Wednesday 6 October 2021

ABC Christmas Challenge - U & V are for?

It's the first Wednesday of a new month, so that means it's time for a new ABC Christmas ChallengeJulie is the host, and the themes are:

'U is for Under the Tree'
&
'V is for Vocabulary'

There's a fab little prize from Julie for the lucky winner:


For my 'Under the Tree' cadr, I used a cute House Mouse image (from the 'Sleepy Stocking' set), stamping it on to watercolour paper, and colouring it using watercolour pencils. I matted it on to a snippet of green glitter card, and added a sentiment from the 'Bauble Owl' set by Woodware stamps.


On my 'V is for Vocabulary' card, I used my Memory Box 'Grand Merry Christmas Script' die to, cutting it from a snippet of white card, layering it over some navy snowflake paper that was a magazine freebie. I added a snowflake (cut from another snippet of white card using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die), with a adhesive pearl in its centre.


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous! I LOve the colours you have chosen. Your doing well with your Christmas card stash Helen. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from the Snippets Playground . . . love both cards, but your festive snippets make is wonderful. I have that snowflake die and love it!

    I'm making hot chocolate if you want to nip up to the Playground Treehouse to finish your homework!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, I do love those House Mouse images, they are super cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards - love the navy and white one in particular.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! FYI the linky says CLOSED on the ABC Christmas challenge... I emailed the contact but it's still not open ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your cards! House mouse - so sweet! Great take on the vocab theme, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute HM image and a beautiful blue and white card, two lovely Christmas cards Helen.
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards Helen - especially the snippets card as that's so much my style on days when I can't take the time to sit and colour images. I just might have to CASE it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Christmas in September challenge. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us for Week 40 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge with your fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas cards
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x