Sunday 29 August 2021

Stained Glass Candles

Today's card features a Woodware stamp called 'Stained Glass Candles'. I stamped it on to black card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using metallic gold embossing powder, along with a sentiment from another Woodware stamp set called 'Bauble Owl'. I watercoloured the image using Cosmic Shimmer pigments, then matted the panel on to gold card before adding it to my card blank.


It's really shiny in real life, so here's another angle:


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 557 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Helen, what a beautiful stained glass Christmas card! I love the colours and the elegant gold embossing. Thanks for joining in at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner on the dark background!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments (Carabbie Moments)
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x