I have a simple little Christmas card to share today, featuring one of the cute penguins from the 'Happy Winter' set by Crafter's Companion. I stamped him on to a snippet of watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I made a simple background, cutting a snowy slope using one of my 'Stitched Hillside Border' dies (by Lawn Fawn) from a snippet of white card, adding a sentiment from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
Challenges for this card:
- AAA Cards - Sketch & Optional 'Critters'
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Fab 'N' Funky - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes
- The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes