Friday 19 February 2021

Guest Designer - CAS on Friday Challenge

I was picked as the winner over at the CAS on Friday Challenge of a recent challenge, and asked to guest design for one of their future challenges. 



Today, I'm excited to be sharing my card their new challenge the theme is:

'Use the Colours Orange, Turquoise & White'

To make my card, I cut balloons from turquoise and orange patterned papers (from the 'Bright Freshness' pad by Craft Sensations) using a set of Die-namics dies called 'Party Balloons'. I stamped a sentiment (from the 'Handwritten Borders' set by Simon Says Stamp) vertically on a DL card blank then doodled some strings on the end of it to attach the balloons to. I added the balloons using 3D foam pads of varying thickness for a little dimension.


Thanks very much ladies for inviting me to guest design - I really enjoyed the theme!
For more inspiration from the fabulous design team, please pop over to the CAS on Friday Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x