Friday 8 January 2021

Gnomes

I have a set of three simple birthday cards to share today...made using a set of stamps I received for Christmas called 'Gnomes' by 2 Jays. I stamped them all on to watercolour paper, coloured them sing watercolour pencils, then carefully cut them out. I embossed snippets of navy card using embossing folders by Sizzix (Chevrons) and Cuttlebug (Zig Zag & Spots & Dots) to make simple backgrounds, then added the gnomes on top using 3D foam pads. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.




Challenges for these cards:

2 comments:

  1. Gnomes have made a big splash this crafty season and I think they are here to stay. YOur cards are so cute and I am so glad that you shared them with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a great set, those gnomes are way too cute and you've used them brilliantly... x3! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (new!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x