'U is for Up in the Air'
'V is for Vixen'
(Other reindeer are ok too!)
There's a little prize from Julie for the lucky winner:
For my 'Up in the Air' card, I used cute little Owl and robin stamps from the 'Wintertime Cheer' set by Penny Black, stamped on to watercolour paper, and coloured using watercolour pencils. I cut an aperture (using one of my circle Nesties) in a snippet of white card, then mounted the watercolour image behind it. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
I used more Penny Black stamps on my 'V is for Vixen' card...'Deer in Skates' and a little robin from the 'Christmas Hugs' set. Again, stamped on to watercolour paper, and coloured using watercolour pencils...with some sparkle added to the icy ground using a Wink of Stella pen. I doodled a simple border using a black gel pen, and added a Lili of the Valley sentiment.
Challenges for these cards:
- Allsorts - Cute Christmas
- CAS Christmas - Christmas Birds (Just the first card)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.