I have a couple of Christmas cards to share today featuring a stamp by Woodware called 'Trio of Trees'. I stamped it using Versamark Ink, along with a sentiment from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, on to navy and kraft card blanks, then heat embossed it, using white embossing powder. I coloured the trees using watercolour pencils, but without using any water, then added some sparkle to the baubles/lights with some 'Tiara' Stickles.
Here are some close-ups:
Challenges for these cards:
- Christmas Card Throwdown - Embossing
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Dream Valley - Add Some Sparkle
- Less is More - One Layer Cards 'Going Dotty'
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes