Thursday 5 March 2020

Hedgie Harmony

I have a simple card to share today, featuring one of the stamps from the 'Hedgie Harmony' set by Penny Black. I thought that the little hedgies trying to play the double bass would be perfect for the 'Big & Small' theme of the current Less is More challenge. I stamped it on the watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour paper. I doodled a simple border using a black gel pen, then added a sentiment from the 'Critter Concert' set by Lawn Fawn.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. A critter concert........how fun. This is cute.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun make and simply perfect for the Big and Small LIM theme

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your simply stamped and coloured cards, Helen. And this image is so cute. Thanks for joining in at HLS CAS challenge and also at Less is More (sorry for the late visit on that one!), Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x