'Your Favourite Colour'
Our sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter
Prize - Three Digital Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
My favourite colour is blue...I love all shades of blue, but particularly greeny-blues...like teal. So, I made a teal card blank, and stamped my design on to another piece of teal card...I used a Penny Black floral stamp (called 'Blossom Branch') and a sentiment from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set (by Hero Arts), stamping them using a white pigment ink, then heat embossing them in white to get a really crisp image. I lightly distressed the edges, then matted it on to a piece of white card (distressing those edges too), before adding it to my card blank.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Your Favourite Colour (Teal)
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - Flowers
- Crafty Catz- Anything Goes
- Inkspirational - Use Your Stash
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.