Thursday 31 January 2019

Present Pile

Another day...another Christmas card! This one also features a Lili of the Valley image, but it's a James the Bear one this time called 'Present Pile'. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then cut him out using one of my Nesties. For the background, I used a snippet of card left over from making this card...I made it using a Simon Says Stamp background stamp (called 'Mod Trees') stamped in a  white pigment ink, then heat embossed in white on kraft card. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitches using black and white gel pens. The sentiment (from a set by Pollycraft for C. C. Designs) is also heat embossed.


Challenges for this card:


4 comments:

  1. Love it, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. James always steals my heart, darling card! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x