Sunday 1 July 2018

Pile It On! Challenge - Vintage or Retro

We have a fun new Pile It On! Challenge starting today...and the theme is:

'Vintage or Retro'

Our sponsor this month is Pickled Potpourri:


Prize - $7 Store Coupon!

Vintage is not my usual style, but I found some cute Lili of the Valley pre-coloured Christmas images in my stash...and the children looked like they were dressed in an 'old fashioned' style. I picked some papers from the '29th Street Market' collection by My Mind's Eye...these are also really old and long dis-continued. I inked around the edges of everything using 'Old Paper' Distress Ink, then lightly distressed them, before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I added some lace and some adhesive pearls from my stash.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge, and good luck!
    Siv DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Thank you for joining in the christmas challenge at CHNC with an optional theme of use a snowflake or snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG such a sweet project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Judy TTCRD DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a favorite paper collection for me ... adorable holiday card ... so glad you joined our stars and/or stripes celebration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Great scene! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful holiday image and paired beautifully with those mme papers! thanks for helping us celebrate stars and/or stripes for xmas at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Helen. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x