Tuesday 14 November 2017

Henry Mouse

I have a birthday card to share today...featuring 'Henry - Cupcake Mouse' by Whiff of Joy. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle to the frosting on his cupcake using some Stickles. The papers are from the 'Now & Then' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The little sentiments are from the 'Party Critters' set by Penny Black.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,

    So nice to see you are still making your beautiful cards!
    Hope you are fine!!

    Do pay us a visit sometimes
    www.cuttlebugmania.blogspot.com

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling choice of papers Helen! They enhance your adorable birthday boy perfectly. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is adorable Helen, love all those stitched layers, thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the edging around your panels and that great mouse! Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww if Henry isn't just the sweetest little guy : ) He makes me happy!!

    Thanks a bunch for joining us at Seize The Birthday!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at LTSCB!
    Hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x