Sunday 3 September 2017

Pile It On! Challenge - Feathers and/or Scales

We have a fun new Pile It On! Challenge starting today with a theme of:

'Feathers and/or Scales'

Our sponsor this month is Ike's Art:
Prize - $15 voucher to spend in Ike's Art Store!

I went with feathers...and picked a chicken stamp by Penny Black called 'Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I used papers from the 'Now & Then' pad by My Mind's Eye...distressing the edges, and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Birthday Bears' set by Penny Black.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Hi helen.What a great card love the image soooo cute.I have a lot of PB stamps which I adore.Not done card making for ages but have some watercolour pencils so must have a go.Thanks for your email.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Helen. Such a fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card, Helen - the mix of papers behind, and then those chickens made me LOL! So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image, I love it. Great card, great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us over at the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your happy party chickens Helen..
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at imagine That Digistamp..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun image and card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x