Sunday 16 October 2016

Pile It On! Challenge - Food and/or Drink

We have another fun Pile It On! Challenge starting today, and the theme is:

'Food and/or Drink'

Our sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs:
Prize - 3 Digital Images of the Winner's choice!

I used a cute Lili of the Valley image called 'Doggie Delights'...I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then fussy cut around the top of the image. I added a strip of stripey paper (from the 'Chalk Studio' pad by My Mind's Eye to my card blank, then added my image over the top to create the effect of a wallpapered wall. I used a Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside' border die to cut the curve at the top of the paper, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo so wonderful card and image !!! Beutiful Done !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 299 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is sooo sweet Helen, I love that adorable LOTV image and your fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh so cute, love your design and the colouring. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card and fabulous colouring. Such a great layout and just perfect for our 'Spots And/or Stripes’ challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet and loveley !
    Hugs
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x