'Die Cut Embellishments'
Our sponsor this month is Dr Digi's House of Stamps:
Prize - 2 digis of the winner's choice!
The image on my card is a Whipper Snapper stamp called 'Honey Bunny'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Happy Day' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I used a lovely new die from a JustRite set called 'Stitched Ovals & Vines' that my lovely bloggy buddy Samantha sent to me for my birthday last week for my die cut embellishments...cutting the swirls from snippets of card, and adding them underneath a couple of flowers (from the long since closed Poppicrafts) all held in place using a BasicGrey brad. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Die Cut Embellishments
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Optional Birthdays)
- Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - Birthday Card
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Sparkles Forum - Lots of Layers
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.