Wednesday 14 October 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...I'm the host, and the theme is:

'U is for Unusual Christmas Colours'

We are sponsored for this challenge by Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 7 digis of the winner's choice!

I picked picked pink and aqua as my colour combo...and used papers from the 'Now & Then' pad by My Mind's Eye. The image is 'Christmas Mouse Ornaments' by Bugaboo Stamps...I coloured it using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching to the papers using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I added a sentiment from the 'Handwritten Sentiments' set by Lili of the Valley...which I curved to fit the curve of the circle. The snowflake was cut using a Memory Box die, the sparkly brad is by American Crafts, and the adhesive pearls are from Hobbycraft.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. So very cute Helen, great card design and lovely papers,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! LOVE it Helen! love those papers too! hugs me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made such a beautiful Christmas card... love the cute image and the papers. Thanks for entering the 'Gems and/or Pearls' challenge over at Crafty Friends. Hope you will join us for our next challenge... Good Luck!
    Hugs, Diane Louise (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! I love your papers; they're so pretty and it is such a great color combo. Love that snowflake die, too. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers and the image and that Die cut snow flake . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful and fun card! I love your colouring on that VERY cute image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creatiion with us at Craft Your Passion#283. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! what sweetie he is!
    LOving your colours with pencils..
    FAB papers and design too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x