Thursday 6 November 2014

Crafty Little Fairies Challenge - Not a Square

We have a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge starting today...and the theme is:

'Not a Square'

As usual we have lots of lovely prizes on offer from our fabulous sponsors:

The Ribbon Girl

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps

Marianne Design

Crafty Ribbons

I've made a little rocker card...using the largest of my scalloped circle Nesties...and a cute little dog stamp called 'Christmas Puppy'. The papers are from the 'Christmas in the Country' pad by Papermania...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


I stamped the puppy a few times, so that I could layer him up:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Fab design Helen - that little pup is so cute and I love the distressing hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such a cute rocker card and the doodling and decoupaged layers are fab :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun card - with the rocking motion and the many layers.

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Shaped Card Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous Christmas creation! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x