Saturday 5 July 2014

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Buttons & Bows

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is:

'Buttons & Bows' 

As usual, we have some fabulous prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors:


Prize - a $20 voucher

I used  a sweet little bear stamp called 'Snug' on my card...so cute! I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, and stamped a Hero Arts sentiment underneath (from the 'Anytime Messages' set). The twine is by Papermania, the button is from Hobbycraft, and I simply added some pierced holes in the corners


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. An adorable image and card . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is your card Helen and your colouring is stunning so like the layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I love your C&S design. Thanks for sharing this week at Penny's.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments with anything goes challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bears are gorgeous. I do love the little teddies.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x