'Your Favourite Colour'
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
The prize is a $20 giftcard to ohdeermekit.com!
My favourite colour is blue...particularly turquoise/aqua...and I've happened to have some rolls of washi tape from Freckled Fawn in that colour. I covered some scraps of white card with strips of the washi tape, then cut out a bird shape using my 'Madeleine Bird' die from Memory Box, which I mounted on my tags using 3D foam pads. I added some faux stitching around the edges of the tags using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, a sentiment (from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts', some adhesive pearls, and ribbon.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Favourite Colour (Turquoise Blue)
- Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Winged Things
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Creative Card Crew - Tags
- Creative Craft - Anything Goes
- Everybody Art - Stitching
- Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Penny's Papercrafting - Anything Goes