'K is for Kept Safe'
It's time to use that stash that you've been saving!
Our sponsor this fortnight is:
Prize - Winner's choice of 3 images from Kenny K!
I decided that it was about time that I cut into the gorgeous Echo Park 'Winter Wishes' paper that I was given as a gift last Christmas...but couldn't bring myself to use! I paired it with my cute Lili of the Valley 'Snowman' stamp, which I coloured using watercolour pencils - I added some Stickles to the snow, but couldn't get it to show in the photos. I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border, and added some Baker's Twine (from the Ribbon Girls) and a button from my stash.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Twine
- Cute Card Thursday - Tie it Up
- Lili's Little Fairies - Spots & Stripes
- Sweet Sunday Sketch - Sketch 185
- Totally Papercrafts - Buttons
- Winter Wonderland - All Tied Up