Wednesday 24 April 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - H is for...

I have another card for our current ABC Christmnas Challenge today, where the theme is:

'H is for Holiday Helpers'
(Think Elves, Reindeer etc)

Our fabulous sponsor is: 


Our very own Lacey, with her awesome Stamp & Create store!


My 'holiday helpers' are little Penny Black hedgies (the stamp's called 'Coming your way!')...helping deliver presents on their sleigh! I used papers from the 'Winter Wonderland' pad by My Mind's Eye...I matted them on to red card, and added a doodled border. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Merriest Wishes' set by Hero Arts, and the Card Candi is by Craftwork Cards.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
FOr more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. They are such little darlin's! Gorgeous sweetie, simply gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how cute is this, love your small critters, Helen, beautiful colours and a great layout,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute this card. Love the stamp and the papers. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love this image and your cute doodling! Sorry for being a bit late but thanks so much for playing along with Sketch Saturday last week, hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and papers Helen love the image super cute hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x