Friday 1 February 2013

2013 Calendar - Part 4

And here are the last few pages of my little Penny Black 'birthdays' calendar:


October:
Image - 'Spooky!' set
Papers - 'Whoo-ligans' (Bo Bunny) & 'Boo to you!' (My Mind's Eye)


November:
Image - 'Fetching Slippers'
Papers - 'Maddison' (Penny Black) & 'Turning Leaf' (First Edition)


December:
Image - 'Ice Dance Dog'
Paper - 'Winter Wonderland' (My Mind's Eye)
Die - Tree (Marianne Designs)

 If you want to see the rest of the calendar, the posts are here, here & here.

3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant Helen where do you find all the extra time these take to make!! love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are fabulous .. and as you guess - the Halloween page os my favourite lol
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this Calender of yours, Helen. Great and funny images!
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x