Monday 7 February 2011

Vase of Flowers

I coloured this image in months ago (it's by Hero Arts...sorry...I can't remember the name...and I'm too lazy to go and hunt out the stamp to find it! lol), and when I came across it in my image box at the weekend, I thought it was just perfect for the photo inspiration challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. The papers are by We R Memory Keepers (from the '72 and Sunny' and 'Hippity Hoppity' scrapbook pads), the ribbon is from Hobbycraft, and the sentiment is from the CCSR set by Papermania.


Other challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. Wow hun, fab bright colours! Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab bright, sunny card ~love it!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome papers! lovely card hunny :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab vibrant card with a great image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the bright, happy spring feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful love the colours,really cheers me up.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great happy and cheery card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x