Monday 4 October 2010

Cuttlebug Spot - The Power of Women

I'm so excited...this is my first DT card for the Cuttlebug Spot Challenge...where the theme is:

'The Power of Women'

As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I've make a 'Pink Ribbon' themed card. The image is 'Pink Ribbon Twyla' by Bugaboo Stamps...I love the pink ribbon pattern on her dress! I used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'Floral Fantasy' embossing folders on plain pink card, matting it on to a darker pink. The flowers are from Poppicrafts, the card candy is by Craftwork Cards, and the sentiment came with the image.


For more inspiration, please check out the fabulous creations by my new Cuttlebug Spot DT buddies.

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card for a super cause. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, like the pink and red and funky image

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! how refreshing your colors are and the image is FABULOUS! :) Like all the layer on your card too :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team, Helen! What an adorable image and I love the layout of your card! Beautiful! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just perfect. Glad to be on the DT with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is waaaayyy too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I think this is one of my fave's. It has inspored me to try more stamping.. love it!
    so honoured to be part of the DT with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, love your card! What a great idea to layer two embossing designs. Very pretty! Glad to be your design team sister. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Helen, what an adorable and sweet card celebrating BCA. Love the layout and color combo you used. Welcome to the CBS D/T! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations. Enjoy!

    Hugz. xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Helen! I love the double layer of embossing, I have been meaning to try it. I am so happy to be on the design team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the image. It's great to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous.Love the colours n layout.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card! I'm happy to be joining you on the team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x