Tuesday 24 August 2010

Get Well Bunny

I've used another of the new stamps I got for my birthday on this card...'Get Well Bunny' by Lili of the Valley...isn't he adorable...I just love the carrot medicine! lol
I followed the sketch from the Lili of the Valley Challenge...where I was so excited to see that I made the Top 3 last week with this card :0) I used papers from the 'Wisteria' and 'Kioshi' pads by BasicGrey, embossing the plain one with my 'Kassie's Brocade' Cuttlebug folder, lightly sanding the surface to reveal some of the white core of the paper. I added a few adhesive pearls, and an organza ribbon bow. I'm also going to enter this card into Stampin' for the Weekend's 'Anything Goes' challenge, and Totally Stampalicious' 'Texture' challenge.


13 comments:

  1. Really cute Helen, Love the stamp. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stamp - hadn't noticed the carrots on the bottle LOL! Gorgeous layout and the texture gives the card some depth, perfect. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is so beautiful, very delicate and such a calming picture. Absolutely gorgeous. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo Helen! such an adorable image and I love the pretty papers and colours.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Helen, sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its adorable Helen, such a sweet card. Thanks again for joining us at the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie, love it, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. bless him, he definitely needs his grapes and carrot tonic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Helen,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Helen. He's so sweet! I can't resist these LOTV stamps. Congrats on your top 3 place.

    I've left something for you on my blog!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you to get this is a fab stamp for your birthday. Such a gorgeous card you have made, as always!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is so delicate and sweet - what a gorgeous bunny would make anyone poorly smile :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x