Thursday 3 December 2009

Winter Pals

The My Time to Craft Challenge has a lovely theme for their challenge this week...'Winter Pals'. Now, I think that these two little fellas look both wintry and friendly...and having a high old time singing their hearts out! The image is a House Mouse stamp called 'Christmas Singing Duo'. I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday...although I was naughty, and omitted the scalloped edges. And, I'm also entering this card for a couple of 'Christmas' themed challenges: Stampavie & More; and Stamp with Fun.
The papers are by BasicGrey ('Figgy Pudding'), the sentiment stamp is by Paper Makeup, and I added some pieces of card candy in coordinating colours.



Oh, and I've been given this award by Susan...thank you!
I posted my 'one word' answers here a couple of weeks ago, as I received it from a couple of my other bloggy buddies then.

I also received another award this week...but I'm still trying to come up with some 'interesting' facts about myself, so I'll blog that later! lol

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable, wonderful HM image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus Helen. I love that iamge and fabby papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely scrummy hun, love the sweet image and the papers are delish. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger this past couple of weeks, I will make it up to you. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and good morning Helen. What a beautiful, classy card, absolutely adorable.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the image is soooo cute...

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Helen, thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is delightful Helen. So love the cute image and great card design too.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaww i'm in love!! gorgeous house mouses! thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stamp!! Fab card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely Christmas-card!
    An adorable image and lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your card, great papers and one of my fav images.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely - this HM image is really fab and goes so well with those papers :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x