Saturday 3 October 2009

Snow Buddy

This is my card for Carol's Sketch Fun Challenge...a lovely simple sketch, that really makes the image stand out. I've combined it with the My Time to Craft Challenge theme of 'Snow Buddies'. The fabby snowman stamp is by Sugar Nellie ('Snowman with Gift')...and I've coloured him to match these yummy BasicGrey 'Figgy Pudding' papers. Because the papers are quite 'busy', I kept the embellishments to a minimum...adding a few pieces of card candy in a couple of the corners, and a piece of ribbon from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. Hi and good morning Helen. What a lovely card, beautiful colours and the image is just so cute.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is lovely. Great colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is fabulous and wonderful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen with a great image.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I just love these colours. Fab card.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous snowman Helen, love how you've coloured him :) The papers are some of my faves too!
    Thanks for joining my sketch fun this time, hope you can play again soon

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card - thank you for joining with this weeks MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, great match with the BG paper! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x