Thursday 26 March 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #3

I seem to be making a habit of messing up sketches this week...although I was able to salvage this one, and add the missing element (the paper strip underneath the ribbon...although because I'd stuck the ribbon too close to the bottom, I couldn't fit in a scalloped edge, as the brads were in the way!)
I did, however manage to remember the extra for this fortnight's Truly Scrumptious Challenge of 'Something shiny' - I used 3D gloss on the balloons. I received the image ('Michelle - Celebrating Donkey' by Whiff of Joy) in a swap, the papers are from the BasicGrey 'Cupcake' pad, the sentiment is by Hero Arts (from the 'Cupcakes' set), and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.

11 comments:

  1. Fab card hun, I'm just getting into challenges at the moment! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute!! I loved the paper!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Helen :0)
    I have tagged you on my blog :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. he hehehee Helen thats great the donkey looks sooooo cheeky! :0)love the colours and papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen, I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...I love the donkey with the balloons! This is such a happy vibrant card...love it x


    (Rainbow Lady has "balloons" for her challenge this week ! )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hunny! What a vibrant card - love it. And that donkey would look just brilliant on my back lawn! Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card is just fab!!
    Found you on another blog through the candy link.

    Your cards are just wonderful

    Will have to keep calling back now

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! I love the stamp and the bright papers are perfect! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is so cute - love those BG papers and cute image

    Thanks for jining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x