Sunday 11 January 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #1

As I've 'acquired' loads of new stash recently, I just had to have a go at the fab new Sketch & Stash Challenge! I resized the sketch to fit a square card, so that I could use my new 6x6 'Sweet Nothings' papers by Papermania, as I thought that these lovely birdies go so well with my new Sugar Nellie stamp ('Lola with Bird' by Rachelle Anne Miller). Other new items on the card are: Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' folder; flowery ribbon; and the sentiment stamp (by 'Whiff of Joy'). The flowers are from Poppicrafts, and the button is from my stash.
This card is going to my partner in a friendship swap over on the Docrafts forum.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - the papers are gorgeous to go with that iamge and I love the colorus
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Helen, the colours are perfect! I'm sure your friendship swap partner will be really pleased! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's gorgeous Helen and what smashing new stash you have too! You know I haven't used this stamp myself for ages, I must dust it off now spring is almost here!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute I love the colours!! the papers are so cute and I just love the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super cute card, love the colours you have used.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Helen, I love the colours!
    Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x