Thursday 30 June 2011

Told you I'd be making more...

I had so much fun making the beaded wrap bracelets that I uploaded last week, that I made another last Saturday afternoon whilst watching the tennis on TV. This time I used a mixture of 4mm turquoise and silver round beads, making it long enough to wrap around my wrist 4 times.


I'm getting neater...and quicker...and I've bought some more gemstone beads, in various different colours...as I'm planning to make some more of these over the summer holiday...only a couple more weeks to go...can't wait! Anyway, if fancy trying this technique, here's a link to the tutorial I used.

2 comments:

  1. Your getting too good at this......lol Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cool! missed the other ones going to look now! AWESOME JOB! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x