'L is for Love'
She's chosen a very festive colour combination for you to use too:
We have two fabby sponsors for this challenge:
Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky entrant a $15 voucher to spend in their store:
Stamp Fairy are offering one lucky entrant 3 digis (of their choice) from their store.
We have some of the Stamp Fairy DT guest designing for this challenge...and...if that wasn't enough inspiration for you, we have not one, not two, but three new design team members...our lovely guest designers for May...Carol, Heidi and Miria...were just too good to let go, so we asked them to stay...and they all said yes...yippee!!!
Ok...so on to my card...I thought this Whiff of Joy image 'Love Birds' was just perfect for the theme, and I coloured them with watercolour pencils, to look like robins for our colour theme. I added a Lili of the Valley sentiment (from this set) embossed in silver. The red & green papers are from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye, matted on to silver mirror card, and I used my faithful Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die for the snowflake.
- Bah! Humbug! - Surprise, Surprise (Choose your own theme)
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
- Creative Card Crew - Wings
- My Time to Craft - Wildlife Reserve
- Paper Sundaes - Let's Get Sentimental
- Sketchy Thursday - Sketch