'One for the Guys'
Perfect...with Father's Day next weekend here in the UK.
The prize for the lucky winner is this adorable stamp:
Generously donated by ex-PBSC DT member Carole.
I've used one of my oldest Penny Black stamps...'Fetching Slippers'...on my card...together with some doggy paper from the Max & Whisker's pad by BasicGrey. I distressed all of the edges using inks and scissors (still can't find my distressing tool...think I may have to admit defeat & buy another!), and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I cut the lettering using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet, and added a bone shape charm tied on to some string.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- C.R.A.F.T. - Father's Day
- Craft Us Crazy - Father's Day/Masculine Colours
- Crazy - Father's Day
- Creative Inspirations (Sundays) - Father's Day
- Creative Inspirations (Wednesdays) - Card for Dad
- Delightful - Father's Day
- PaperPlay - Father's Day
- Sew Many - Father's Day