Saturday 11 June 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - One for the Guys

This week at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, the theme is:

'One for the Guys'

Perfect...with Father's Day next weekend here in the UK.

The prize for the lucky winner is this adorable stamp:


Generously donated by ex-PBSC DT member Carole.

I've used one of my oldest Penny Black stamps...'Fetching Slippers'...on my card...together with some doggy paper from the Max & Whisker's pad by BasicGrey. I distressed all of the edges using inks and scissors (still can't find my distressing tool...think I may have to admit defeat & buy another!), and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I cut the lettering using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet, and added a bone shape charm tied on to some string.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration form my lovely DT buddies, please visit the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Just the cutest Helen...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this Helen! Just love this cute image and think I NEED him now! :D Love the colours too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love it Helen so cute but still manly!!
    Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I love it, PB stamps are so cute aren't they:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at Paper Play
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline PPc DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet card, thanks for joining us this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen that image is so cute I love the cat slippers on the dog. The DP and colours you have chosen work so well for this card love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute, what a great charm. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute and clever image and I love the background paper. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x