Saturday 25 June 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Stitch It Up!

Before I get on to this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge...I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of you who helped us celebrate our 3rd birthday last week, by showcasing all your favourite 'pesky critters'...it seems as if you all love them as much as we do!

And guess what??? There was a prize hidden on my blog!!! 
Kath tells me it was the yummy goodies from the Ribbon Girl...

I used Random.Org to choose the winner from the comments on my post for last week's challenge:


And, after double and triple checking...I can announce that winner of those goodies is:


Congratulations!!! Please email Kath to claim your prize.

Ok, so on to this week's challenge...the theme is:

'Stitch It Up'
(In other words we'd like to see stitching...real or faux...on your projects)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Crimson Cloud.
And the fabby prize:
Penny Black 3944H - '365'
I've used faux stitching on my card...I pierce holes using my CutterBee Bug before drawing in the 'stitches' with a white gel pen...makes it look quite realistic, and much easier than real sewing! The image I've used is part of the 'Bunny Friends' stamp....I masked off the other bunnies before I inked up the stamp. The papers and brads are all from the 'Hello Luscious' collection by BasicGrey...I distressed the edges using my scissors...and the flowers are by Prima.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies...please visit the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! love those snuggle bunnies soooo cute in that pot! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card this week Helen,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Hunny

    this is beautiful, just love the layout!

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,sweet image and love the colours
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card with a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous PB card Helen! Love the cute bunnies and another great layout too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Helen, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us Rockin' Rubbah Girlz over at Crafts & Me Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A real cutie, I love it. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x