Monday 6 June 2011

Dog Tags

A couple of quick tags for you today...these are to go on my Dad's birthday, and Father's Day presents...so I made them while I was staying with my parents last week, so I could leave the gifts all ready to go. The blank tags are from WHSmith, and I added a piece of card which I embossed with my Cuttlebug 'Stars' and 'Spots & Dots' folders, and a Penny Black dog image...the one on the left is called 'For You', and the one on the right is from the 'Bubbly' set. I added a sentiment from the 'Critter Party' set to the birthday tag, and lettering cut using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet to the Father's Day one...and then some seam binding ribbon to each to attach them to the gifts.


Challenges for these tags:

8 comments:

  1. Fabby Tags Helen .. .. I love them!!

    (Bet your Dad keeps them and uses them as bookmarks!!).

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags Helen, love them. Your Dad will love them.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both just gorgeous, really love the images so sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Lovely tags Helen!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAh sweet tags, I like them a lot, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, and good luck with the challenge, GAynor DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a brilliant idea. Love em!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tags Helen.
    Great idea.
    Thanks for sharing them with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x