'M is for Monochrome'
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
With a fantastic prize of 4 Wags 'n Whiskers digi stamps!
I dug out an 'Angel Henry Mouse' image (by Whiff of Joy) that had been sitting in my image box for ages for this challenge...I coloured him using watercolour pencils, added some sparkle to his wings and halo using a clear Sakura Stardust pen, then carefully cut him out using one of my Nesties...making sure I didn't chop off his tail! I decidied to go for shades of blue (my favourite colour)...and used Core'dinations card...embossing it using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots', 'Snow Dots' and 'Snowflakes' folders, sanding over the raised areas to reveal the coloured core. I lightly distressed the edges, and added some snowflakes cut using Marianne Designs Creatables and Cuttlebug dies.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Days Away - Monochrome
- Crafty Ann's - Christmas in June
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Christmas Wings
- Creative Craft - Make your own Papers
- Cupcake Craft - Sketch
- Jingle Belles - All Bundled Up (3 or more layers)