Thursday 23 August 2012

Yum!

No card to show you today...but I haven't been slacking...I've busy making some DT stuff, that I can't show you just yet...and have had a bit of a marathon baking session these last couple of days.

I made an Apple & Blackberry pie yesterday:



And some cakes today for a party tonight...first a vegan coffee & walnut cake:


And some bite-size Victoria Sandwich Cakes:


That's it for now...I'm off to enjoy some music-making...and cake eating! See you in the morning for my Christmas Stampin' All Year Long DT post :0)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Scrmdiddledumpous! thehehehee yummmmmmmm! So I will be waiting on the postman in the morning to deliver my piece! yay!! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen, they are so mouthwatering!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dribble .... drool ... slurp ... yummy!! :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x