Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Stamp Fairy
Prize: $10 to spend in the Stamp Fairy store!
I seem to be in Christmas mode at the moment...nearly every card/project on my blog for the last week or so has been a Christmas one...so, keeping up that theme, I've used 'Barry Winter - Skis' from the Stamp Fairy. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle to the snow with some Stickles. For the background I used a couple of shades of blue Core'dinations card, embossing them using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and Sizzix 'Snowflakes' folders, sanding over the edges to reveal the lighter core. I distressed all of the edges, and added some twine (Dovecraft 'Tea Party'), a die cut snowflake (a Marianne Designs die) and a button (threaded with more of the twine).
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Cuddly Critters
- Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Animals
- Critter - Use a Digi
- Delightful - Punches & Dies
- Do You Stack Up - Buttons
- Gem of a Challenge - Animals/Teddies
- Stampavie & More - Buttons & Bows
- Sweet Stop Sketches - Sketch with a Spin (Die Cuts - Circle & Snowflake)
- Totally Gorjuss - String
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Favourite Colour Combo (Blue & Kraft)
- Winter Wonderland - Winter Sports
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Pile It On!