Wednesday 15 August 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - P is for...

I have another card for our current ABC Christmas Challenge today,where the theme is:

'P is for Paper Piecing'

We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


Prize - a $20 gift certificate to spend at the Simon Says Stamp Store!

and

Prize - a £10 gift voucher to spend at the Ribbon Reel!

I used more new goodies on my card...the adorable image and sentiment stamps are from the 'Joy to the World' set by Penny Black. I coloured them using watercolour pencils, then paper pieced the scarves, hat and earmuffs using paper from the 'Blitzen' pad by Bo Bunny. I used the same papers on the rest of my card...distressing the edges and adding faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The blue & white twine is by Dovecraft, and the little red brads are by BasicGrey.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest Helen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just adorable .. i love that cute trio and the paper piecing looks fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very, very cute Helen, lovely trio with the paper pieced scarves, hat and earmuffs, the papers from Bo Bunny are beautiful.
    Enjoy your evening,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so very cute, Helen. The paper piecing is great! Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tehhehhehe Great card I really love the stamp so cute and the papers are fab too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Helen. That image is sooo cute and I love how you've paper-pieced their hats and scarves.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, lovely paper pieced card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week too! Best wishes, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x