Friday 24 August 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Non-traditional Christmas Colours

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long we want to see:

'Non-traditional Christmas Colours'

Our sponsor for this challenge is Meljen's Designs

Meljen's Designs

Prize: 4 (non-coloured) images from Meljen's Designs!

I've used an adorable image from Meljen's Designs on my card called 'Cozy Winter Owl', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers I've used are from the 'Colourful Christmas' collection by My Mind's Eye...just perfect for this challenge. The little die cut trees and sentiment are from the same set, and I added a few pieces of green Card Candi.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

12 comments:

  1. Helen this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. Hope you will have a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie and just love the non trad colours - brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and such a sweet image - brilliant! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, I love this! Those colors work wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen your card is adorable!!! I love the colors used and the image is just perfect! great coloring...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just LOVE this little owl?! He's too cute--and your non-traditional colors are amazing! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the watercoloring- and the sweet owl image. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little owl is adorable and I love the colors you chose. They are so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Helen! I love the colours, so bright and modern, very cool! And that image is so sweet :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog Fortnightly Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet - just love these colors and of course the image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is so cute and so different for xmas, Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x