Saturday 4 February 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Hugs & Kisses

Please scroll down for my Penny Black Saturday Challenge DT post

******************************************

This week, it's my turn to set the theme of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, which is:

'Hugs & Kisses'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Crafter's Companion


The fabby prize is a £10 voucher to spend in the Crafter's Companion store.

The image on my card is by Penny Black....from the appropriately named 'Hugs' set. I coloured using watercolour pencils to match the pastel shades of card I used for the background. I used a Sizzix/BasicGrey folder called 'Plaid' for the embossing, then added a few pieces of Card Candi in each corner.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please visit the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card and absolutely brilliant theme this week Helen and how cute is that image...
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and love the colour choice and of course the image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little creation .. also loving the smooching going on here.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, your embossing looks stunning. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Helen and a great image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Helen ..cute image and love that embossing folder
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and the image is adjorable. Love the colours too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mega cute card hunny, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen and loving theme, so glad you got your pc problems sorted out..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x