Saturday 25 February 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Sketch by Nat

It's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and this week we have a fabby sketch by our lovely Nat:

 
We are sponsored for this challenge by:

 

And the prize is 4 rolls of ribbon of the winner's choice!

I've used a stamp I got in the post Christmas sales on my card...it's called 'Spring chick'...perfect for Easter cards. I coloured it using watercolour pencils, and paired it with some zingy coloured papers from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad by We R Memory Keepers. I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts, the strip across the bottom is also from the WRMK pad, and the flowers were cut using my Tattered Florals die.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie! Love the cute bunny and the matching ribbon! Great DP. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen and great for the challenge really lovely image too:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab - great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and thanks for joining us with our i spy this week at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really so adorable. Love that sweet image. Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Helen this is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Helen and the sentiment ribbon just finishes it off perfectly.
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there.
    Thank you for entering your lovely springtime project into The stamp Man challenge. It's lovely! I think the sewing finishes everything off nicely too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x