'C is for Charming'
(Feature a charm on your project)
We have three fabulous sponsors for this challenge:
The prize in a $15 voucher to spend in the Simon Says Stamp store
The prize is a$10 gift certificate for the Stamp Fairy store
The prize is a £10 voucher for the Ribbon Reel store
The stamp I've used on my card ('XMouse Ornament' by Penny Black) is an old favourite of mine...he's so cute...and very quick to colour! I used a couple of shades of blue card for the background, embossing the lighter one with my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' and Sizzix 'Snowglobe' folders. I cut the snowflakes using Cuttlebug and Marianne Designs dies...and the charm and twine is from my stash.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards - Make your own background
- Christmas Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - No patterned paper
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Use a die cut
- Forever Friends - Shades of Blue
- Sparkles Christmas - Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland - Blue & White
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and some wonderful guest designers from our sponsors, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.