Monday 6 February 2012

New Home

My brother and his girlfriend moved house yesterday...or at least they were due to...not sure if they got snowed off! So, I've made them a 'New Home' card...using a digi from Pollycraft called (rather appropriately) 'New Home', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I've not seen their new house, but I'm fairly sure the colours I've used are not accurate...lol...but I wanted to make something bright and cheerful...and I love these '72 & Sunny' papers from We R Memory Keepers! I distressed the edges a little, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The brads are BasicGrey, and the twine is from the Ribbon Girls.


Challenges for this card:

12 comments:

  1. You could be in for a surprise hun and be 100% on with the colours .... Gorgeous, sunny and warm New Home card, perfect. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, cute card Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and cheerful card. Perfect for their new home.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cute bright ans zingy! fab Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute little image and fabby funky colours. Very bright &cheerful!!
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Helen love the DP and image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Helen, so sweet and colourful!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Helen, love the image and the nice and bright colours:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation - thanks for taking part in our fab and funky challenge at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love all those bright and cheery colours!! Sure to bring a smile to your brother and his girlfriend's faces! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!! This is a perfect card for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love all those bright and cheery colours!! Sure to bring a smile to your brother and his girlfriend's faces! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!! This is a perfect card for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the fun image and bright colours. What a perfect housewarming card! I hope the move went well for them.

    Thankyou so much for sharing your delightful project with us at Creative Craft Challenges.
    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x