'Make it a Fun Fold'
Try something other than a normal single fold card...for example, an easel card, gatefold, tri-fold, shutter card or step card.
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
The prize is a $15 voucher to spend in the wonderful Simon Says Stamp store!
I decided to make a centre-step card as it's been a while since I made one. The image is 'Celebration Chicken' by Whipper Snapper, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are all from the '72 & Sunny' pad by We R Memory Keepers...I distressed all of the edges with ink, then doodled a border using a black gel pen to save matting and layering. The letters are stamps from the Hero Arts 'Patterned Alphabet' set...stamped on to some of the orange spotty paper, and the stars were cut using my Nesties...and all popped up on 3D foam pads.
Here are the challenges I've Piled On:
- Pile It On! - Make it a Fun Fold
- 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - Free & Easy
- Corrosive - Another Dimension
- Crafty Creattions - Fancy Folds
- Crazy Challenge - Use a Die Cut
- Cute Card - Things with Wings
- Delightful - Use Patterned Papers
- Do You Stack Up - Distress
- Simon Says Stamp - Three Different Papers
- Stamp with Fun - Shapes
- Sweet Stampin' - It's a Man Thing