'Spring is in the Air!'
What do you think of when you think of Spring?
Well...I think bunnies...and that makes me think 'Easter'...so I've used a couple of adorable Penny Black bunnies (part of the 'Bunny Friends' stamp) and some brightly coloured We R Memory Keepers papers (from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad) to make my first Easter card of the year. I distressed the edges a little..then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I used my 'Tattered Florals' die to cut the flowers in mmy 'Bug...and attached them using BasicGrey brads. The sentiment stamp is from the Hero Arts 'Sentiments' set.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 2 Sisters - Stitching
- Card Crafter's Circle - Die Cuts
- Craft Us Crazy - Favourites (This stamp is one of my favourite PBs...and I just love these papers and faux stitching - can't sew for toffee! lol)
- Crafty Ann's - Bold & Bright
- Crafty Catz - Favourite Things (This stamp is one of my favourite PBs...and I just love these papers and faux stitching - can't sew for toffee! lol)
- Do You Stack Up? - Layers
- Papercrafting Journey - Cute
- PaperPlay - Critters
- Simply Create - Add Sunshine
- Truly Scrumptious - All Creatures Great & Small