Wednesday 1 February 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - B is for...

I have another card for our current ABC Christmas Challenge today, where the theme is:

'B is for Bears...with one or more of: Bunting, Banners, Brads, Bling, Buttons, Bows & Blooms!'
Phew...what a mouthful! lol

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:

Our very own Lacey with her store Stamp and create:



and a whopping prize


and

Bugaboo



with this fabulous prize


I've used an adorable Lili of the Valley bear on my card called 'Present Pile'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Countdown to Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sparkly brads are by American Crafts.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please visit the ABC Christmas Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Lovely little beary creation.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little cutie is James. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card, gorgeous LOTV image and super colours. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. James is lovely and the papres so wonderful.
    Dorre,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card - love the colours - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 57 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. James looks awesome I love the zingy papers and you have coloured James beautifully, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Helen! Lovely image and I love the colours of your card! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, your card and coloring is fantastic!!! Is it really FAUX stitching? It looks real to me! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the blue and green combo, so pretty.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely darling card. Thanks for playing along with CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet bear! I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet ...love that bear and your papers are yummy!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sweet Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x