Friday 17 February 2012

Agapanthus Clusters

I've been getting inky again...inspired by a wonderful card here on Chupa's blog...which I stumbled upon whilst googling the other night. I loved her layout, and simple stamping with different shades of green, so I thought I'd CASE her card and play along with her weekly sketch challenge this week at the same time. I masked off a strip across the centre of a piece of card, then blended 'Stormy Sky' Distress Ink over it...fading out to one side. I then stamped 'Agapanthus Clusters' ( by Stampendous) over the top, in several shades of blue Distress Inks ('Faded Jeans', 'Stormy Sky' & 'Chipped Saphire'), and a sentiment from the Hero Arts 'Sentiments' set in black. I matted it on to some card tinted with more 'Stormy Sky' before adding it to my card blank.


 Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

  1. Simple stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I just love the aggie stamps, one of my favourite flowers.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, gorgeous card - love the effect you've got with this one. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and elegant.
    Hugs,Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Helen, that image the colours and the simplicity of the design is superb thank you for joining our challenge at the Digi Doodles Shop this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cards look so gorgeous.I really like this different color combination cards.Flowers are look so beautiful.


    kids scooters 

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a PERFECT stamp for this sketch, and you used it so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x