(Real or Faux)
Our sponsor this week is:
Prize - $10 Gift Voucher to spend at Floppy Latte Digital Designs!
I love a bit of faux stitching...so this was a lovely easy challenge for me! The image I've used is one of my oldest (and still most favourite) stamps...'Birthday Dog' by Penny Black, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are also by Penny Black...from their new 'Maddison' paper pad...I added my faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen...I find that the little pierced holes make the stitching look much more realistic.The sentiment stamp is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts, the stars and circles were cut using Nesties, the buttons (there's two layered up) are by Papermania, and the twine is from the Ribbon Girls.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Stitching
- Creative Craft - Boys
- Cupcake Crafts - In Stitches
- Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
- Do You Stack Up - Kraft & Twine
- Here Come the Boys - 3 Papers, 2 Buttons/Brads, 1 Image
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Buttons
- One Stop Craft - Let's Bake a Cake
- Papercrafting Journey - Use a Sentiment
- Papertake Weekly - Things that make you go Awww
- Shopping Our Stash - 3 (Papers), 2 (Buttons), 1 (Image)
- Simon Says Stamp - We're So Trendy (Chevrons)
- Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps - For the Guys
- Totally Papercrafts - Use Your Favourite Stamp ('Birthday Dog' is one of my oldest stamps...but he's still a favourite)
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Circles
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes
PS - I have candy on offer at the moment...click here to find out more.