'CASE Your First Christmas Card'
(Take inspiration from the first Christmas card you posted on your blog)
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize: £10 Gift Certificate for Bunny Zoe's Crafts!
My blog is just over four years old...so I had to go quite a long way back in time to find mine...this card, from September 20th 2008, was the first Christmas card I posted on my blog:
I decided to use the same colour scheme, with lots of embossing, but with a different Penny Black snowman...this little sweetie is from the 'Holly-Jolly' set, and is coloured using watercolour pencils. I used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' & 'Snowflakes' folders, and Sizzix/BasicGrey 'Snowglobe' folders for the embossing. The snowflakes were cut using Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes - Early Christmas
- Cutie Pie - No Flowers
- Forever Friends - Embossing
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- No Matter Which - Die Cuts/Punches (Snowflakes & Circles)
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Early Christmas Makes
- Stamp & Create - Anything Goes
PS - I have candy on offer at the moment to celebrate my blog's birthday...click here to find out more.