'R is for Recycling'
Our sponsors for this challenge are:
Prize - a $20 gift certificate to spend at the Simon Says Stamp Store!
From In 2 Stamps - a €10 gift voucher to spend in their store!
My recycled item is the acetate packaging from an embossing folder:
I've used one of my oldest (and still most loved) Christmas stamps on my card...'Snowy' by Penny Black. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle to his haat and the snow, ussing some Stickles. The papers are by My Mind's Eye (from the 'Countdown to Christmas' and 'I Believe' pads)...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment stamp is also by Penny Black.
So, where's my recycled item??? I used it to cut a snowflake (using a Marianne Designs die) to embellish my card...although, because it's acetate, it's really difficult to photograph...here's a close-up:
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes - Early Christmas
- Aud Sentiments - Christmas is Coming
- Christmas Cards - 3 of Something (3 papers)
- Creative Stamp Friends - Distressing
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Early Christmas Makes
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch #223
- Sweet Stampin' - Inspired by a Song/Film (The Snowman, Frosty the Snowman, Let It Snow...)
For more insppiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.
PS - I have candy on offer at the monent...click here to find out more :0)